Initial thoughts After Alex Smith Trade
1. I don’t think the Chiefs keep Revis if his cap number is $10Mil in 2018
2. They will try to resign Albert Wilson and Fulton
3. They may go after Poe for NT
4. Draft will probably focus on LB, O-Line and D-Line
5. Derrick Johnson may not be released even without changing his contract
6. Chiefs will pick up Peters 5th year option but will let him walk after the 2019 season [opting to sign K. Fuller to a long term deal instead]
7. I’m getting really excited for the 2018 season and so far, despite my initial worries, Veach is proving to be a very good GM. Let’s just hope he does just as well with the Draft portion of his job responsibilities as he has done with the trades he has made.